2015-07-26

Keep changing until dying.


Although it was one of the best selling books, there was no chance for me to read. In fact, I just didn't want to read because everyone was talking about it when "Don't eat the Marshmallow ... Yet!" was published. However, a few days ago, I just grabbed the book in the library and started to read. It was less than a hundred pages, but contained the strong message that I usually forgot as the time goes. 

First, I have to change myself until dying. Since the generation and the people living in the period have been kept changing with different color and thoughts, I should always prepare for the change and get ready to accept the difference; however, sometimes, the comfort that stability provides are more attractive than adventurous life. I still remembered that once when I felt that my life got worse-actually it was not that bad, but I only thought that bad because of my immaturity, I blamed every single situation and said that I didn't ask for the huge fortune, but just normal, stable life. It was really funny when I thought about it at this moment, because there would be no life that is "normal" and "stable" since the way human beings were made is not "same" and the ideas that we have, both emotional and rational, are not "stable." As long as we all are different and keep thinking, there would be nothing stable and normal.

Second, taking responsibility of my life is the easiest way to face myself rather than blaming on the situation or others. After realizing that every single moment I face was from the choice I made in the past changed my philosophy. I should take the whole responsibility for every situation that I face and when I try to change or fix, the difficulty would change into the maturity and growth. Sometimes the hardship I face seems to be from outer source such as that my parents are not super duper rich or I am not amazingly smart or something else. But the thing is that those kinds of hardship is nothing and things that I am totally able to change with the faith and efforts. It taught me that my weakness and shortcoming more let me know the love and open the view toward the world. 

Most of the times, I am too complicated and emotional to push myself forward, but keep trying to remember that "life is simple and the world keeps changing."

★★★★★ Of course five stars for "Who moved my cheese?"

No comments:

Post a Comment