2015-08-15

Spending the great time with my parents for holiday.


Yesterday, August 14th, was the temporary holiday and my parents visited Seoul to meet me. We've been to Han-River Park which is located along Han River in Yoido. In summer time, they released water on the fountain to make the place cool. My parents went into the fountain to play in the water.

Until last year, my life was the most important fact to take care of. As I remember, I met my parents less than five times for a year and I didn't want to think of the relation with my parents. I threw the tantrum to my parents if I had the trouble with others while working. But after reading Tuesday with Morris and many books, I realized that there was not much time allowed for me to spend time with my people who I love. After all, I tried to take care of my parents and meet as often as possible.

Sometimes, we believed that we have the plenty of time left waiting for us to do our tasks, but the time never waits for me to finish the work. We kept moving forward, but that doesn't mean that we can ignore the people who love me and care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment