2015-07-13

What is your vision and purpose of the life?


Today, there was the religious confession by Kang, Gyun-sung, who is one of the well-known christian singer in Korea. I was really thankful that I've got the chance to listen to his life story in God. He was definitely strong and beautiful on the inside, as well as had a wonderful voice. It was about an hour and half, which I couldn't remember all the words he said. However, there were several things kept in my mind. 

1) Both temperament and ability go together. 

2) We all are sinners and there was no greater or smaller sin in front of God.

3) I should stand firmly on the words, not judging others. 

4) Our vision is not what I want to do, but God and gospel. 

I am asking for myself, what is your vision? 
Are you sure you can fully obey what God tells you to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment