2013-08-02

Pandamimi Deluxe Cover

 

Pandaimi Deluxe Cover for Samsung i9300, Galaxy S3 I9300, I747, L710, T999, i535 - AT&T, T Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular, Screen Protector

Price $2.60 + $1.00 Shipping

Brand new high quality protective faceplate phone cover to protect your phone from scratches, dust, or anything else that comes into contact. While allowing easy access to keypads, side button, camera, and port.

  • Premium hard case is perfectly manufactured to fit and compliment the mold of your samsung galaxyy s3 i9300.
  • Specially designed case that has a hard plastic outer shell with Chrome and Bling Diamond Crystal Peacock.
  • Provides protection and prevents scratches, chips and dirt from accumulating.
  • Made from durable high quality plastic, provides maximum protection for your iPhone.
  • Precisely cut openings to allow full access to all the functions of your phone.

Manufacturer Pandamimi

Manufacturer reference TOOGOO

Shipping Weight 0.8 ounces

ASIN B00933BYNW

Amazon.com Sales Rank 1272

***** Once I got an item, I thought, "um. it's really sparkling, little outdated, and too oriental." Since its figure is a hawk, somehow gave me the image of eastern culture as Chinese and Japanese-even though these two countries are very different in culture. Also with its figure, phone became twice thicker than cell phone itself. However, it has been more than two weeks I am using it and attracted me more than any style. I am a person who like something unique and special, and it is good enough for me to fulfill my requirement-unique and special. Because it delivered from Hong Kong, as I know, not many people in United States have it and I believe that I might be the only one who have this item. I am also really thankful to the seller for a thoughtful manner putting a screen protector film and spare jewels with a glue. Its case and figure sticked together really firmly, stronog enough. Although its details are a little error, that little jewels was not really fit into the holes, not a big deal. It still sparkles and shines, and compared to its price, high quality and beautiful design. Keep in mind that pink jewels are way darker than pictures on Amazon. It is not bright pinky color, but dark redish one. Good for a college student, who wants to have cheap and pretty thing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment