2013-07-16

What really inspires a lasting sense of well-being?

While reading Times magazine in coffee shop, the first question it asked me was "what happiness is." For last two weeks, I've been feeling really great and having so much fun everyday by doing some personal things. During two weeks, there was a phrase capturing my brain and mind, "Life is full of joy and so lovable." Although many people know that happiness is not only from material matters, but also from spiritual matters. I won't lie on my happiness of getting a scholarship, but still believe that there might be more than just a scholarship matter. Then what made me so happy about life?
It has been more than a week trying to live under the regular routine, waking up and going to bed early and exercising everyday with drinking more than one and a half liter water, and I believe that it help me to feel happiness of life. By getting a wrong concept of "freedom," I always thought that freedom is living without any kind of rules, doing whatever I want to do, and not caring what others think and say, but actually freedom was not what I believe what it was. I usually woke up and went to bed really late night, and also wasted so much time not to do anything; however, this type of life brought me unbearable depression and mood swing. As human beings were designed, going to bed at night and waking up in the morning, doing some work during day and resting during night, following the regular routine made me free from all the mood problems and provided me the positive thoughts on making every choice. When I felt tired of everything due to lack of sleep, I couldn't find any happiness with my bad mood, but a good feeling by being on the routine help me to find some amazing mystery of the world, such as how flowers shine itself or how birds fly to seek their honey.
A lasting sense of well-being might be right next to you, depending on how well manage one's life. Happiness is not about money matter - but not going to say it didn't have any influence - but about how we live, which affects the most on moods and thoughts. One who manage can live in happiness, and one who lives in happiness can see the world widely, and one who see the world widely do some good things for the world. Money matters, not a big deal. But a living style matters. Do not mess up with your life style, set some regular, proper routine to keep yourself up. Cheer, wonderful life.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment