2013-09-10

September 9, 2013


 Due to two hours of nap from yesterday, I could not fall asleep until four in the morning, which made me really upset and frustrated. However, with alarm ringing, I got up about five thirty, but closed my eyes again. Once again I opened eyes at seven, but with tiresome, I stayed at the bed thirty minutes. Not being able to fall asleep is really frustrating and angry moment yesterday. I blamed on everything happening. Well, sleeping well is the best present that human beings ever get.

"Blood Drive"
It was my first blood donation in the United States, and in my entire life. I realized how healthy I am through survey before taking the blood out. Since a huge needle went into my thin left arm, I was scared to death and cannot even see what was going on. They gave me a bottle of water and some snack to take my blood, but still feel great.

However, taking blood out made me tired and take more nap than yesterday ... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment