2013-08-03

Evolv Women's Electra VTR Climbing Shoe

 

Evolv Women's Electra VTR Climbing Shoe, Violet, 6.5 M US

Price $89.00 $88.95

Evolv's top selling women's shoe just got better. The Elektra VTR has all the same great features as the original Elektra plus more. A low volume toe box, arch, and heel provides optimum performance without forfeiting any comfort.

Evolv Sports & Designs Co. is dedicated to creating cutting-edge performance climbing shoes and high-traction footwear of the highest quality. Their climbing shoes are assembled in U.S.A. and they are proud to sponsor world-class athletes like Chris Sharma, Chris Lindner and many more. They also take pride in their world-class research and development team who thoughtfully design innovative products while continuously improving on existing models. They also offer more vegan-friendly styles than any other climbing shoe company in the world.

  • 1mm half length midsole.
  • Non stretch upper material for consistent performance.
  • Perforated upper for breathability and comfort.
  • Lower volume toe box, arch and heel for improved women's fit.

Item Model Number ELECTRA VTR

Dimensions 12 ounces

Shipping weight 1 pounds

ASIN B002QQ8IFA

*****It arrived earlier than I expected. As soon as I realized what it was, excitement overwhelmed me; however, it was too tight for me. Although it was possible to put my left foot, not for the right one, because my right foot is a half size bigger than my left one, and it was right after working out which made my feet swollen. Anyway, next day I tried again and it really tightly fit. For climbing shoe, smaller is better than bigger. I decide to wear them and surprisingly it actually fit my feet. At first, it hurt, but later, its size became mine. I like that there was no string for tie shoes and its color. Also compared to other shoes, I love the price, seventy nine dollars some cents. Although not sure on arch, toe box and heel are totally good enough for both climbing and bouldering. If you are just a beginner, it might be better than any other and I witnessed my friend who also got this one like it.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment