2013-09-11

My friend

While in an introduction of poetry writing workshop with Mary Leader, one of my fall semester courses, I wrote a letter to my friend using a poetry form, who will graduate in this winter. Due to writing in application for blogposting, even though poem should be single space, it seem double, which really made me frustrated. I am like deep meaning and structured poem. Well. just post it.

 

My friend

Kylie, having known
for three years
since college freshmen
allowed to have, for me,
special comfort, memories
care and friendship, love,
in my history of
early twenties, when
the time period, mostly,
I stumbled, struggled,
easily got confused and hurt;
however, with you, be able
to survive from loneliness.
I am blessed to have you
as a friend in an early age.

Everyday, pray for you;
your family, your people.
Hope my prayer protect
your way, future, and provide
full of happiness.

Don't forget how beautiful
and lovely you are, no matter
what others say.  

Sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment