2013-07-02

Second half has been started


My first half year had been gone with no memories, and here I am to start my second half of 2013. In the beginning of summer break, I planned to read all the books I have, but it failed until now. I have not read anything at all, I think. Seriously, I need to do something, and I picked five books and read all together with blogposting. 


First book is "the True Secret of Writing" by Natalie Goldberg, to help my writing skill.
Second book is "the Twitter Book" by Tim O'Reilly and Sarah Milstein, to use social networking system more efficiently.
Third book is "A Sentimental Journey" by Laurence Sterne, which I really wanted to re-read to inspire on my self and life.
Fourth book is "Problem of Pain" by C. S. Louis, to nurture my religious belief.
Fifth book is "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen, planning to read all the Jane Austen's book during summer.

It seems many, but reading them in a week is not bad. Here I am, Coming back blogger!!!! 
I will use Goodreads, to jot down some ideas and quotes. Hope I can keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment