2013-07-03

Prison Break: Season 1: "Pilot"


Linc: Michael?
Officer: Let's go. Come on, man.
Linc: Why?
Scot: I'm getting you out of here.
Officer: Burrows, roll it up. Happy hour's over.
Linc: It's impossible.
Scot: Not if you designed the place, it isn't


"Past tense for you, maybe. not me."

Prison Break is one of my most favorite American TV series, I watching several times. Depending on how old I am and how much I know, what it tells is different. During teenage, it only made me mad due to what government does for the brothers, but now, little understood what the director wanted to tell through this series. Though not exactly sure what made him write this scenario, for me, it was all about love: protecting whom they love, trying to get what they love, so on. Michael went to Fox River to get his brother out, and these brave brothers' journey has been begun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment