2015-09-21

The more fierce winter, the warmer story.



"Not one thing in the world is wrong." p. 132

The story was actually not my genre I like to read, but it was calm and touched my mind while reading. To be honest, at first, I had a little difficult time focusing on reading since the beginning was a bit weak, which made me read with the audio book; however, after about a half later, it became little more interesting and finished little quickly. Since the book was for young adult reader, age 8-10, the story was warm and could be strong, but for those who are already adults and have experienced so many things through the life, like me, the story could be boring and stereotypical plot. 

"Everyone's not a writer, Caleb," said Anna. "but everyone can write." p. 9

However, with the fierce winter, the atmosphere I delivered was really cozy and warm which made me miss the winter. (In fact, I hate winter. I am a summer person.) With the comfortable story, author well delivered the fact about the forgiveness and the love of life. We cannot blame anyone, when the time comes. 

Caleb's story, Patricia MacLachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment