2015-09-02

It's already September.



It's already September and I started the new chapter of my life. I scheduled for the rest of 2015 and set the aims to accomplish. It was not that hard ones, but the goals that definitely let me go to the next level. I'm taking the beginning Chinese course in the morning at Yeouido Pagoda Language Center. Although I told them as I started Chinese for the simple hobby, actually I believe that one day, I might use it for some further plan which I don't have the exact idea at this moment, but I will when the time approaches. Also, I changed my English tutor to the meeting one, not just the texting one since she needs some speaking rather than writing.
The most important fact is that I started to go to the dawn prayer meeting every weekday. It was reaaly graceful to begin my day with the words and prayers. I felt to be protected in the Almighty God and totally to be guided in the words. While praying, I could get some wisdom for life and days and I could go to bed around 10 to 11 p.m. I totally felt that my life is getting healthier.


 




I started to go rideing the wakeboard at Gapyeong. It was funnier than I expected and I really loved it. Even though there was no one who can go with me, I just go by myself. I can have the vacation no matter friends can spend some time with me. Now I am able not only to ride following the boat, but also to do some tricks. However, I am just a beginner who started to enjoy riding them. I hope to make as the professional rider who truly feels the waves and the pressure in between the feet and water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment