2013-03-12

First draft, All of Sudden

Life is the loneliest subject on the earth. Human beings have no choice to leave the world together since entering it alone, and solitude become the burden that everyone has its own to take care for thier life long, either visible or invisible. Although a few people found their lovers with God's blessing, who would protect and love them till thier death, due to the faded meaning of marriage, even love became the one moment instant feeling to enjoy. Since an uncertain moment, my sensibility neither desire nore reject the love. Some part of mine deadly desire, but the other part thought it as an annoying and bothersome feeling. I became lethagic because if not knowing why I felt and how to fulfill the emptiness. Once I failed to get over lethagy, my life would be affected by losing confidence or thinking negatively. When everything that the most people do and get easily became the hardest thing for me, made me feel nothing and useless. Others easily said focusing on the life help to get through it, but it only work for the working moment. When the night time before falling asleep, once again, I needed t fight against the overwhelming solitude. To change this solitude to happiness, something new happen and new people put fresh air. And everything requires the effort. However, the effort doesn't guarantee the success. Even though the effor provide the small achievement, it also made feel some failure easily. That is all about life. We can feel them because of being alive, and with them, we won't get bored. While making some effort to put some fresh, lovely air into the life, happinies come right in front of me. As usual, i went to school, did homeworks, and met some people. One day, I randomly joined the lunch with friends, and there was an unexpected one, who couldn't get close to.

Recently, I became interested in flash fictions which only have less than a thousand words, usually around three hundreds words, and desired to write some. I have no idea how to write, but keep writing to practice them. Hope it help me to establish my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment